All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Problem with Oswan emulator in full screen mode

Evilforces

Hi all!!

I'm trying to configure the Oswan emulator and it works ok, but the problem is when put it to full screen mode.

The screen backgraund is black and the emulator runs in a window in the middle of the screen (with the title bar include)

Anybody knows if its possible to launch this emulator in true full screen mode (without title bar)?

I'm using version 1.7 of this emulator for the wonderswan system.

Thanks in advance.

ok I got it on mine finally remove the -fs in the command line and then in the wait keys entre 500 and the enter keys put {f3} and that should do it just like your other post where you were asking about alt + enter just different button for fullscreen and the top bar will be gone

• Like 1

Hi SMS!!!

I've tried your solution, but it continues showing the top bar and window border... I suppose it's a emulator config problem. What is your video config for this emulator?

I've solved the problem with mednafen emulator, but i can try with another config if works.

Thanks for your help!!!