All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 14

Tom Speirs

Wow, I hope that ending with the GameEx Evolution logo is included into the intro video when you start up Evolution. That transition is awesome. Nice work!!

No doubt it can/will be done ;)

GX 14 is an outstanding release, and for reasons you may not be immediately aware of! You can control/keep an eye on your GX installation remotely, use the configuration tool using your phone/tab (negating a KB/mouse), you can stream any media from your GameEx installation to any device that is logged in! And much much more!

Here is a step by step to test the new GX Lv 14:

1. Load the Setup Wizard> Custom> GameEx Online. Make sure Enabled=Yes, then just enter your forum details - no secondary sign-ups!

2. Boot your cab/HTPC and load GameEx.

3. Using either your phone/tab/laptop/secondary PC go to:

https://online.gameex.com/login.aspx

4. Log in!

5. Control your cab/HTPC from previous mentioned devices!

Including: setup, configuration, music, movies! Yes! Stream your media from your GameEx installation to your device! Try it ;)

• Like 1

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you mate for all your help. Cheers!

Now I need to take a moment and thank you again for all your work. Ad infinitum. ;)