All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Humble Bundle - Pinball FX2 Tables 8 Tables $6

Shermo

Well I just got it anyway even though the walking dead table isn't here, since I didn't have most of these. Thanks for the tip! ;)

I went ahead and purchased it as well. I already had the following:

Star Wars Balance of the Force Pack

Captain America

Deadpool

Marvel Vengeance and Virtue Pack

Star Wars Heroes Within Pack

If anyone is missing these, I will be glad to gift ya.

I am presently lacking Marvel Fantastic Four, Super League Football, Ms Splosion Man, the South Park tables. WIll probably purchase them/and Venom table in the near future should they offer a decent holiday discount.

Thanks for share Shermo!

I have them all apart from Civil War and Excalibur though. @Draco, can you gift individual parts of a Humble Bundle? I thought it was all or nothing? Meaning you can only gift the whole bundle? If you can i'll happily swapsies with anyone - the more competition i have the better :P

You have to gift it from the initial email link from Humble Bundle.You click on the gift box icon then it prompts you to Cancel or Create Gift Link:

post-5872-0-78948300-1417176377_thumb.pn

In order to trade, someone would have to a have a table purchased as a gift or from a previous bundle. Since those are mostly older tables, I would probably fare better just sharing them with someone who doesn't have them.