All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Video Snap Location Duplication

rimmdogg

Hello there fellow Game enthusiasts!

Im having a problem with video snaps.

The problem is that Im not sure im putting the video files in the right folders and that they are named properly.

I seem to start up my sega genesis for example and I will have say sonic 2 & another sonic 2 file , one plays the video the other is the actual game.

What am I doing wrong and is it because they are not named the same?

Gracias

"Give a lazy man a job, and he'll find the easiest way to get it done", seemingly is very fitting here. In this case, perhaps nothing could be easier that creating an account at EmuMovies, entering your information in the GameEx config, and sit back and let it do all this for you.

If you have a free account, you will be limited in how much you can pull down per day. I found the cost of admission to be a great value for the work Circo and the contributors there provide, but only you can decide what works best in your particular situation. It sure makes this process a simple one though!