All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

THE WINNER OF NOVEMBER'S GOTM ...

Yung-Jedi - 437,300 (link)

With a stunning 437K Yung-Jedi has claimed his 3rd badge of honor ! It's a well deserved victory...leaving the competition behind with more than 100K ! You'll receive your victory banner asap and of course you'll be added to our GOTM Winners thread :)

There is a noteworthy second place score of 332K by Mame Offender ! Great job MO :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your spaceship and shoot for that top spot!

Good luck,

~HS Team

• Like 2

THE WINNER OF NOVEMBER'S GOTM ...

Yung-Jedi - 437,300 (link)

With a stunning 437K Yung-Jedi has claimed his 3rd badge of honor ! It's a well deserved victory...leaving the competition behind with more than 100K ! You'll receive your victory banner asap and of course you'll be added to our GOTM Winners thread :)

There is noteworthy second place score of 332K by Mame Offender ! Great job MO :)

As for the rest of you, it ain't over yet! Although the GOTM has finished you can still compete for a position on this board. Our regular boards roll forever so bring out your spaceship and shoot for that top spot!

Good luck,

~HS Team

Grats man! Well deserved - you frikkin smashed it this month! :o you must've hauled ass with them hostages ^_^:win:

• Like 1

I played like an idiot!!!! Plus i always look at my inconsistebt playing as a waste of time

My hatred for video games is simply a hatred of myself.

I know i know. I am so negative and dark.

Get good they say. Ive been trying for years!!!

Hey dude ! Nobody is perfect....well...maybe I'm the exception to the rule...LOL Just kidding ;)

Just try to enjoy the games you play and enjoy our friendly community and its members :) You're always welcome to play in our competition.

• 3 weeks later...

The key to making this game such a gory challenge, the humongous "hit box" on the jeep. In other words, if the centre of the projectile shares the same pixel with the outer edge of your character, your dead. In games like DoDonPachi, Cyvern, and many others, the entire bullet can penetrate your character and you do not die.

The last three landings are pretty gruesome indeed. I can't see myself in YJ territory for awhile.

post-25790-0-07109600-1418950384_thumb.j

• Like 1

The key to making this game such a gory challenge, the humongous "hit box" on the jeep. In other words, if the centre of the projectile shares the same pixel with the outer edge of your character, your dead. In games like DoDonPachi, Cyvern, and many others, the entire bullet can penetrate your character and you do not die.

The last three landings are pretty gruesome indeed. I can't see myself in YJ territory for awhile.

You guys are spanking this game! :o

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shucks man don't feel bad about that score! It's better than mine (seeing as how I've not submitted one yet). Just because you feel like it's a low score doesn't mean you're out of the running. It just gives you a goal to try and improve on. Nobody's gonna bash you for it. :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not a bad game. We have a lot in our competition that I've never heard of or played. This is another one. I like the strategy aspect where your machine gun is always pointed up, but your grenades/etc go wherever you're vehicle is currently pointing. Makes it tricky some times. I especially like running over people. :)

Score: 53,100

Initials: HAN

post-569-0-39709600-1423610106_thumb.png

Not a bad game. We have a lot in our competition that I've never heard of or played. This is another one. I like the strategy aspect where your machine gun is always pointed up, but your grenades/etc go wherever you're vehicle is currently pointing. Makes it tricky some times. I especially like running over people. :)

Score: 53,100

Initials: HAN

Armed with a machine gun and a grenade thrower....how cool is that !! B) B)

Nice score. One of the two games I still have to pay ^_^

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 5 months later...