All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Anyone Playing Borderlands the Pre Sequel?

uberpubert69

Man, at first I thought this game could have just been a DLC addon for Borderlands 2 but its kinda way different.I love the low gravity of the moon you're on and the Oz Packs. I also like the Grinder that they've added that lets you grind 3 of your guns into a new one. Completely changes how you go about loot collecting.

Before I would throw out all my low class weapons but now I hang onto them because if I get 3 White Class Weapons and grind them with some Moonstone(another cool addition but basically replaces Eridium) I will get a Green Class Weapon and if I do that 2 more times I can grind those Green Class Weapons to make a Blue Class weapon and up to Purple Class stuff. I wasn't able to grind 3 Purple Class Laser guns (F*&%ING LASERS!!) for some reason.

But yeah, anyone else playing this?! :P

Yeah man i love it, FO' REALZIES!!! :P I just recently discovered Iwijara so i've been laying into his giant acidic ass over and over :D

And btw you can't grind 3 purples, at least no one has found a recipe that works yet. The only way to get a Legendary out the grinder is to grind 2x Legendary's + 1x Purple. The purple decides what the Legendary grind will become ie:

2x Legendary pistols + 1 Purple SMG = Legendary SMG

Of course using moonstones means you also have a chance to get Luneshine on it! A Legendary with Luneshine!

Check my latest screenies after you add me! ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shmupperfromhell

I'll do co-op with ya if you up for it - i'm Nisha atm but wanna try out Athena soon so i'll start from scratch if you fancy that too :)

• Like 1

Yeah man i love it, FO' REALZIES!!! :P I just recently discovered Iwijara so i've been laying into his giant acidic ass over and over :D

And btw you can't grind 3 purples, at least no one has found a recipe that works yet. The only way to get a Legendary out the grinder is to grind 2x Legendary's + 1x Purple. The purple decides what the Legendary grind will become ie:

2x Legendary pistols + 1 Purple SMG = Legendary SMG

Of course using moonstones means you also have a chance to get Luneshine on it! A Legendary with Luneshine!

Check my latest screenies after you add me! ;)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shmupperfromhell

I'll do co-op with ya if you up for it - i'm Nisha atm but wanna try out Athena soon so i'll start from scratch if you fancy that too :)

Co-Op would be awesome. I'm playing as Fragtrap right now. I love his Skill Tree! I'm level 16 atm so if you're around that level thats fine if not we could just restart. :P I got tons of weapons to trade and stuff