All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Nintendo DS (Desmume) Making Fullscreen Stay?

cnells2000

when i press alt+enter i can put the emulator in fullscreen mode is there anyway to make it stay at fullscreen mode so i dont have to keep pushing alt+enter? this really irks me. any help would be appreciated

Have you tried using the Keys to Send setting? You should be able to send that key combination to the emulator upon start up. FWIW, in this case you would enter %{ENTER} as the key combination to send. This setting is often used in combination with the Wait Before Keys setting which, surprise surprise, waits a specified number of milliseconds before executing the Send Keys command. This wait is specified in milliseconds, so 1000 = 1 second. You may need to tinker a bit with the timing to get it right. I would start with a higher number than you actually need and adjust downward from there.

• Like 2