All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Millennium Falcon Cutaway model build #9

tthurman

I'll go ahead a preface this by mentioning that I'm a huge Star Wars / Millennium Falcon junkie.

I ran across this the other day in my search for the miniatures for the Star Wars game, namely the Millennium Falcon :P

Anyway, this guy did a tremendous job on this model, so if you haven't already seen this don't get bored and click off it, be sure to watch into it a bit and see the amazing lighting work this guy did!

• Like 1

I'm really into sci-fi and the first two Star War Movies (part IV and V) are amongst my favorite movies of all time !

The Millenium Falcon created by helipilot27 is amazing :o !! Be sure to watch the final cinematic movie of his build ;)

@tthurman:

You were mentioning a Miniatures Star Wars Game ? Were you referring to this game ?

pic1604250_md.jpgpic1603292_md.jpg

I'd love to hear what you think of this game !

Thanks for the share tthurman :)

~GC

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that video, I missed that one!

As for the game, yep that's it, but I haven't played it. At this time I'm just interested in collecting a few of the models, Falcon, Slave 1 etc.....I know what a geek right!

From what I've read they are pretty detailed.

I don't know for sure, but as I mentioned above, I'm hooked on collecting this stuff. As such, I have nearly every model released, and well a lot of them, re-released due to my failed attempts to put them together when I was younger.

That said I have this model which I believe to be the base for this build. How he squeezed all that into it, I'll never know! I've watched numerous videos on realistic painting, battle damage, etc., but this individual takes things to a completely new level! I know, that pretty much goes without saying.