All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

1.89 LED Plugin

imagamejunky

Tom.

I appreciate the effort on this update. Cool idea. But it's crashing on me.

The plugin manager configuration utility creates the led.ini file but it seems to be creating numerous errors in this ini.

For example, lets say I add a command to turn on port 31 (blue in my 5th RGB bulb). The led.ini shows port 30, not 31. And when I try to test, it crashes.

The really strange part though is that it only crashes when I'm trying to add a command for one of my upper RGB's (ports 17-31). If I use the configuration utility and add commands to turn on ports 1,2,3 (cab front lights) then it works fine.

Also, The LED_Sample.ini works fine.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Junky

Could Is see logs please (come of fellas!).

PinballX should give some logging although the plugin configuration won't.

I only tested on lower leds since that is what I have so there could be an issue.

Also the LEDs are zero based in the ini so Port 1 will be stored as port 0. That is quite normal. Nothing wrong there.

Could Is see logs please (come of fellas!).

PinballX should give some logging although the plugin configuration won't.

I only tested on lower leds since that is what I have so there could be an issue.

Also the LEDs are zero based in the ini so Port 1 will be stored as port 0. That is quite normal. Nothing wrong there.

The log didn't seem to include any information about the LED plugin so I didn't include it.

Thanks for the fix Tom! I will test on my cab tomorrow.

Junky

I was referring to the log when it was crashing earlier but that is fixed now.

The other thing to note is if you set them to loop it wont run it the sequence again if it is already running when it comes to a new game select.

So, is everything okay now or is there more to fix? I see something mentioned about device 2?

Thanks.

Tom.

Couple issues,

In config for plugin I can choose an output for device 1 and then another on device 2 and it works in test but not in actual pinballx. Both devices work but not when you combine them together for a mode.

Also I get a random knocker fire during menu select and attract mode and this was an issue with ledwiz and DOF but swisslizard changed update timing slightly (3ms?) to fix it I'm not really sure about the exact fix.

Not sure about the knocking. My setup is not for real use and clicks so I cant do a real test on that. I also only have one device. I can try some stuff though for you to test.

For the other issue is there anything reported in the log? Could you please try with it not looping? Also try setting all off on start of sequence.

Works fantastic Tom! Thanks man. The first release was giving random knocker firing while in select mode and in attract mode. With the latest version in your post above I have no knocker firing. I will post a video of some Led attract mode goodness when I can.

Thanks again

Junky

Yes that's what you can do you can have a contactor fire when pressing flipper button scrolling through wheel left or right

I'm sure I've tried different things to get it working but couldn't, then again it seems sometimes the ini doesn't update and I have to delete it and start over. I'll delete the ini and start again and try to figure it out.

Yes that's what you can do you can have a contactor fire when pressing flipper button scrolling through wheel left or right

Have not played with the plug in yet as I have LEDblinky working fine, but is there any lag?.

Thinking this may be usefull to have set up for games that do not use force feedback on the flippers?

Have not played with the plug in yet as I have LEDblinky working fine, but is there any lag?.

Thinking this may be usefull to have set up for games that do not use force feedback on the flippers?

It's only for navigating the pinballx menu itself, it has nothing to do with the actual tables themselves.