All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Stu1983 !!

GimmeClassics

Happy Birthday Stu1983 :cheers:

A big happy Birthday wish goes out to our long-time member Stu1983 !!

Looking at your avatar I guess you share my passion for the Arcade Classic game Donkey Kong :) You're always welcome to join the GameEx Hi-Score Comp and have fun competing with other GameEx members :)

I hope you have a very nice day with all your friends and family. Please join me in wishing Stu a great Birthday !!

~ GC

• Like 2

I went ahead and merged the separate Happy Birthday threads dedicated to our esteemed colleague Stu1983. To be clear it's exceedingly rare that two birthday threads are created on the same day for the same person. I feel like this really speaks to the stature and great legacy that Stu1983 has on these forums.

Happy Birthday Stu!! Here's wishing you a day filled with friends, family, fun, and sweet, sweet retro gaming!

• Like 2

I went ahead and merged the separate Happy Birthday threads dedicated to our esteemed colleague Stu1983. To be clear it's exceedingly rare that two birthday threads are created on the same day for the same person. I feel like this really speaks to the stature and great legacy that Stu1983 has on these forums.

What are the odds ? Only 3 minutes apart :blink:^_^

Thanks guys! Maybe this year I'll get some more time to get back to emulation :) Uni/Work and a new house have just been eating up all my time for the last year or more but I still do like to lurk about here to keep abreast of any existing developments.

I am looking forward to ripping apart my GameEx setup on my HTPC and replacing it with Evolution

I might even make it to 1000 posts this year :)

• 2 weeks later...