All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

FTP site

jaharr01

Ok guys how do we get on the FTP site now, do we need software? Seems like a about a month ago I got on it when it had the{ REMOVED} for the password. Now I signed up for the 1 year pass but I can't access the FTP site, or I'm doing it wrong, which is probably the case

Edited by Draco1962
passwords are for Supporting members and above so please do not disclose in the open forums. Thanks!

I'm right in with Filezilla

online.gameex.com

Basic members can browse the FTP and upload on port 22.

User name: your login info

Pass: your pass

Login Type: Account

Hope this helps!

<edit>

The thread you linked was temporary info before things switched to subscription based. Try as we might, we simply can't recall every post, and there is a good chance that Draco mistakenly thought that was your personal pass. The more your around here the more you'll notice that he makes every attempt to help and maintain order here, he just had a lot of plates spinning when he answered, I'm sure.

<edit> updated with info from client area, Thanks Tom!

Edited by tthurman
  • Like 2

oh that might be the problem. and btw Tom, your 1.88 fixed all my vp exiting problems. your the bomb.com. I really do appreciate it. I think by providing a product for free and still supporting it is very commendable. It shows you take pride in your work. Thats why I paid to support the effort.

• Like 2

oh that might be the problem. and btw Tom, your 1.88 fixed all my vp exiting problems. your the bomb.com. I really do appreciate it. I think by providing a product for free and still supporting it is very commendable. It shows you take pride in your work. Thats why I paid to support the effort.

That's why i stick around :P He's fast ain't he! Not to mention the support staff of which i dare any other site to compare.

PS: I only dare coz i know they'd lose hehehe

• Like 1