All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

One for October: F.E.A.R - 75% off! 24hrs left...

DazzleHP

On sale on Steam, 24hrs left! Grab it:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21090/

Buy if you:

Like playing games your way, without being told every second where to go and what to do.

Enjoy heart-pounding firefights where every bullet counts.

Like the idea of something sinister stalking you all the way through, and laughing as you crap youself.

Think paranormal creepy shxx is awesome!

Don't have a pacemaker.

Don't buy if:

You're a wuss.

Like games to hold your hand like the Mommy's boy you are.

You do have a pacemaker.

One of the best horror's i've ever played. And it doesn't mess you about either! You jump straight in to the chaos and it doesn't let up till the end credits, and even then you may want to stick around ;) Do your collection some justice and buy this while it's stupid cheap!

• Like 2

That looks like a FPS - but sounds like a Survival Horror. I like Survival Horror... a lot...

It's a mixture of both :) But even when you're in a firefight and you're pretty sure nothing sinister is behind you (expect the unexpected in this game!), the enemy Ai is scary enough, they are worse than anything supernatural coming at you trust me! Probably the best enemy ai i've seen in any game, and seeing as ammo is precious too, it makes every encounter nail biting. Then when the fighting stops... well, let's just say your adrenaline won't muahahah

If you want in your face nasties coming at you all the time, like Resident Evil for example then this ain't for you. It does tension building and it does so well you'll be convinced at the end that a real, experienced horror movie Director was involved. Even 10 years later i've yet to see any game top this one in terms of suspense, tension and direction. The set pieces leave you both very very nervous and inspired at the same time. But no matter how i word things, or try to explain you really need to experience it to really get an understanding. There is nothing like it. I consider it a master piece, and most who have played and finished it agree :)

This is the only game i've ever played where i was looking behind way more than i was looking foward! :P

heheh too right. Unfortunately i don't have the means to build a cab currently, and most likely not in the near future so i do play a lot. Some may even say i have a problem - in fact 25 years ago when it wasn't a normal thing to do (play too many video games) my Mum, and my Nanna both discussed sending me to a therapist! lol How times have changed ^_^