All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gameex starts minimized?

helpman

Hi there!

I don't know what could be causing it, but sometimes when I switch on my cabinet (using windows 7) gameex starts minimized, and it's a pain in the... to open the cabinet, get the airmouse and struggle (as the OS is hidden and I only see the mouse pointer briefly).

Weird thing is that sometimes it just launches full screen, no problem at all, and others it stays minimized...

Any idea about it?

If you know anything I could do on the run at startup command that I could use to force it get focus and maximize to full screen it would be great. I just don't know what can be causing it :?

Hi there!

I don't know what could be causing it, but sometimes when I switch on my cabinet (using windows 7) gameex starts minimized, and it's a pain in the... to open the cabinet, get the airmouse and struggle (as the OS is hidden and I only see the mouse pointer briefly).

Weird thing is that sometimes it just launches full screen, no problem at all, and others it stays minimized...

Any idea about it?

If you know anything I could do on the run at startup command that I could use to force it get focus and maximize to full screen it would be great. I just don't know what can be causing it :?

I had the same issue. Gameex Launch fixed it for me. Placed it in my startup folder and set it for 15 seconds. No problems since then. Another thing to check - programs prompting you to update them can steal windows focus also. Java comes to mind as one that kept popping up.

I found the launch.bat on gameex' folder... 3 sleeps then gameex /quick.

I'll have a look at adultery's app too :D

About updates and annoying popups... I already set as hidden bandicam (always with a popup at startup) but there were notifications from nvidia and windows update. They were not showing any banner or popups, but just in case I'm fixing it now :D

EDITED: looks like adultery's launcher has everything I could ever need :D I'm gonna use it right now :D :D

• 3 weeks later...