All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Gamebase CPC with CPCE emulator and black screen (audio ok)

repetto74

Hi Guys,

I am trying to make a GAMEBASE CPC working with Gameex but any game loaded will result in a black screen and game audio can be heard.

I have also other Gamebase packs working good with Gameex. I have changed the config file of CPCE to launch in full screen and within gamebase GUI it will work but not with Gameex.

Any idea? :huh:

19:48:05.0  03/09/2014:  Desktop set to Hide ICONS and set Background to Black

Sometimes setting Show Desktop to yes will solve this type if issue.

This. And to keep some continuity i set my windows desktop to hide icons, auto-hide taskbar and have a plain black background. That way all you see is a glimpse of the minimized taskbar which really isn't that noticable.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dazzle and Tempest

Thanks to both of you this has solved the problem! :-) Now it's working but all my Gamebase Packs will show the emulator for half a second before any game will start. It's not a big deal (or maybe there is a way to set Show Desktop to yes only for the CPC gamebase??)