All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Menu Bar Display Question

Zero Dreams

How do I rearrange the menu bar to display vertically? I have no clue where to find this in the theme editor or if it's even located there, maybe in the setup wizard?

For example,

By Name

By Category

By Manufacturer

By Year

I took the liberty of splitting your question to its own thread as it is not related to the issue the OP had posted.

To answer your question, there is no way to edit the Menu Bar and how it displays as it is hard coded in GameEx. You can only enabale/disable features in it via Setup Wizard. This would be an excellent Feature request. You can make your request here if you like.

• 1 month later...

Would I also need to do a feature request to have the Media Controls split up in the same fashion as the back, help, and mce button in the theme editor? The reasoning is that my theme is 1920x1080 and regarless of what I've tried the buttons stay grouped together. I've played with 1024x768 themes that seemed to have a larger area but my work is all in 1080.

Swapping out images is no problem but I'm left with a tiny cluster of clickable icons and I would also like to be able to rearrange the order as well.

My main goal is to enlarge the area in which I can click on the control buttons as I'll be using my Dualshock 4 and not a mouse. Any tips would be nice because I'd like to have media player controls on screen and not hidden.

Well, my buttons are beautiful and everything works perfectly. I was looking to incorporate clickable items into my theme as the touchpad works great but it's not as precise as a mouse and the smaller the clickable area the more useless the item becomes to me.

It's a shame to have a roadblock like this after crafting my own icons but I'm still very happy to have the media player in the first place as it's all still new to me.

Thanks for the menu editor tutorial btw, :)

• 2 weeks later...

I had to create my theme in 1024x768 through the editor but my 1080 images seem to scale back okay.

Is it possible to move the song track scroller to the bottom of the screen? I've been amazed to find some of these settings but I'm still looking.