All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CABINET] The Time Machine

rtkiii

This is my 1st Mame build I did back in March of 2013. I took an old Dig Dug Cabinet that had been converted to use NEO GEO MVS system. In short I gutted it and put in what I wanted.

Custom designed the Marquee, Bezel and Control Panel. Left the cabinet untouched because it was a Dig Dug and I like the nestologia of that.

I'd say this is 98% complete. I need to tweak the bezel artwork some and reprint. I'd like to get the coin slots to light up, they function but no lights.

Original

post-11179-0-55201600-1406818634_thumb.j

• Like 1

I printed it here at work on paper. Which most arcade are baffled by but it is free vs $50+ - but I'm cheap! :)

Here is a good place to find things you need printed. Not bad prices..again I'm just cheap :)

• Like 1

Personally I use a local sign shop to do my printing, they do a fantastic job, apply the bezel decal for me, and don't seem to mind the use of copyrighted material. If you mention it's a hobby, they'll probably let you off cheap.

Just call them if you have one around, most of the time all they ask is for a hi-res .psd or equivalent, and the attention to detail is second to none. ;)

• Like 2

All this talk about bezels and printing locally has me jazzed to get this finished :)

Tweaked my bezel and going to look for someone in town to help. I always thought this would be a waste of their time :)

post-11179-0-24816100-1406830495_thumb.j

• Draco1962 changed the title to [CABINET] The Time Machine