All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Playstation 2 emumovies artwork

RelicUK

Hiya all, quick question. Are there no playstation 2 artwork on emumovies??

I run the emumovies downloader but all it brings down is a couple of boxes, no backgrounds or snaps or much else, I have about 15 games too.

I even went onto the site itself and can find no artwork to download manually. Are there any other sites that would host these files?

Seems odd cos there’s plenty playstation 1 artwork, my PS1 games list looks lovely but my PS2 list looks bare L

• 2 weeks later...

If I recall - there is a fair collection. Do check the naming conventions of your files (the game ones), though. Easiest way I've found to do this is use FileZilla + connect to the EmuMovies FTP - you can then browse each cover name easily + check against your file formats.

There is a complete box pack on the site get it from there. http://emumovies.com/forums/index.php/files/file/1169-playstation-2-boxes/ As for videos, yes there are some but you have to be a supporting member to access them because its not a complete set of videos yet. Photo snaps and Title Snaps are not on emumovies. But if you only have 15 games them make them yourself, its very easy. :)

• Like 1