All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

MAME HLSL Help

murve33

I went to Yestercades in both Red Bank and Somerville New Jersey a couple of days ago and I was in awe by how beautiful the original Asteroids/Asteroids Deluxe vectors were. I'd never seen them on the original cabinets, only multigames and emulated. I know it's not possible to emulate the brightness of a vector monitor or the extra bright bullets, but I've seen some screenshots of MAME + HLSL Configurations that make Vector Games look at least a little better.

Only problem is, whenever I turn on HLSL, I just get a Black Screen with sound. Have any of you gotten MAME and HLSL to work?

I'm using MAMEUI64 0.153 by the way. Here's a thread with the configuration I'm attempting and some screenshots.

http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=309968&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&vc=1