All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Lav video decoder

andyco

hi all

does anyone no how to get rid of Lav video decoder icon in hidden icon tray on win7 and there r a few Lav icons there aswell. its still there even when i exit pinballx and when i put my cursor over then they dissapear can anyone help thanks.

Likely it is because they have already ceased to run, just not clearing the notification area in Win 7 (same occurs in Win 8). Since it disappears when you try to click on it, it means that the process for it is already likely closed. This would negate running a batch file to kill the process.

You do have the option to click the up arrow for the Notification Area, click Customize and locate "Windows Media Player LAV Audio Decoder and change the option to "Hide icon and notifications." Of course, this will suppress the visibility of what is loaded.

thanks mate but i have already done that hide icon and notification and it still there. its a red square icon with LAV in it and in notification it says its Pinballx Lav Video Decoder and i have changed it to Hide icon and notifications but it still there mate.

looked in task manager and there in nothing there. and if i look at a few tables i get about 10 of the icon there and when i move cursor over them they dissappear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...