All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Fun with J.A.R.V.I.S-AI

rockyrocket

First of all lets just admit that this is not really that usefull but fun anyway :) .

Posted this vid elsewhere but as it has GameEx in it thought I would post here also.

Jarvis can be found Here and is about to hit the 2.0 mark with some more features (hopefully fullscreen).

Apart from music can anyone think of a good use?.

Think just for the hell of it I will throw it in my pincab also :unsure:.

• Like 3

Definitely a novelty that probably wouldn't get used after the first week (in my house anyway) but it no doubt is awesome! I can't stop thinking of what it would be like to borrow the Tardis and plonk that cab back in 1980 :D Sit back and chuckle as the local kids start praying to it while their parents call the Priests :lol:

• Like 1

Definitely a novelty that probably wouldn't get used after the first week (in my house anyway) but it no doubt is awesome! I can't stop thinking of what it would be like to borrow the Tardis and plonk that cab back in 1980 :D Sit back and chuckle as the local kids start praying to it while their parents call the Priests :lol:

HA ha yeah!, tell you what - I will bring the cab and you source the Tardis!.

Have many a memory I would like to relive.

So as far as its level of A.I, lets just say there is a village somewhere missing it`s` idiot :rolleyes: .

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I am debating on whether or not to install J.A.R.V.I.S. on one of my PCs. How has it been working out for you on your pincab? With the enhanced graphics the Evo will bring to the table, I may even consider tossing together a theme for it once it is released to have a more or less seamless desktop/GameEx experience.

That would be cool.

I just went to the site and checked this out a in more detail than just watching the embedded video, it certainly seems to have some useful potential.

Perhaps this could serve as somewhat of a begining to stiglzers request for voice recognition. :D

Man, Fifth Element is one of my top 3 films ever - great reference.

As for Jarvis it has now hit the 2.0 mark (well beta) and so the GUI is much improved.

I really need to play some more with it now, but just have too much else on.

One nice new feature is that you can now rename the AI, and I much prefer referring to it as "cabinet" than "Jarvis"

If you wanna play you can find it here....

http://mega-voice-command.com/

As for the pincab yep I used it and find it usefull for when on another cab ordering Jarvis to play random music - a vid can be seen on the pincab jukebox thread some bloke started.

http://www.gameex.info/forums/topic/14447-xbmc-and-vlc-as-jukebox-options-in-pinballx/

Now if only a HAL9000 voice could be found then I would build a cab with one of these buttons on it :rolleyes: .

massive-arcade-button-100mm-red-498x498.

• Like 1

Like it!.

Think I will use the Hal eye from the first link as my windows orb.

Maybe a HAL theme then draco?

Maybe a Hal jukebox would be cool - I have a 12" 4;3 touch screen that needs using??

Vox commando is also worth a look for voice control....

http://voxcommando.com/

Ya never know with me. Since I don't have the benefit of a cab, I like the idea of using skinning as much as possible my GameEx installation to coordinate with the rest of Windows.