All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

WII U

vorstoss

Just picked up a WII U the other day (impulse buy) :lol: I actually quite enjoy it! Anyone out there have any suggestions for some good games? I have ZombieU and the Super Mario Bros that comes with the console. I'm thinking about Sonic All Starr Racing Transformed and of course Mario Kart 8 when it comes out in may! :P Check out the vid, it looks so nice!

Its just as addictive as the original SMB in my opinion. Of course with better graphics and a few added features. To be honest I played the new one for a couple of hours and then went back and got all the original Mario's from the NES and SNES on the WII store and I got a slight headache looking at the graphics lol I still love them though, its what we all grew up with! If you're looking to buy a new Super Mario game for Wii id suggest getting the one that is a 2D/3D side scroll...then you get the best of both worlds! Check it out!

I dunno, I think Mario lost his charm when Super Mario 64 came out. I don't like having Mario capable of moving in 3 dimensions.

I actually thought Super Mario 64 was a pretty brilliant game, and certainly waaaaaay ahead of any other 3D games at the time in terms of play control and whatnot, but ugh ... it was that stupid voice that was like nails on a chalkboard to me. Mario should be mute (or voiced by Captain Lou Albano). Period. :lol: He certainly shouldn't sound like the Italian version of Elmo on helium. Obviously it didn't kill the game for me, but hearing that voice was like seeing your favorite comic book character portrayed by someone who just doesn't "get" the character.

Sorry for OT. I don't even own a Wii U. :(

• Like 1

Well let me know if you ever decide to pick one up! $299 at Walmart and it comes with Super Mario U + Luigi...I need to gets some friends added lol. I have to say Sonic All Star Racing transformed is a blast...online play is fun too. Still can't wait for Mario kart 8!...oh did I mention Zelda too! :cheers: