All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Joystick troubles

jkalna22

I have an x-arcade two player arcade joystick and when I put games into my mame folder and start up game ex the joystick will not work. all of the other buttons work but the joystick and I have tried configuring it in the game ex configure folder. Can anyone help me? im running windows XP if that matters.

Hi jkalna22 and Welcome to the GameEx forums!

With problems like these there could be any multitude of issues occurring, so we often request a bit more information to assist in troubleshooting. When you have a moment would you mind uploading a copy of your GameEx config, as well as a copy of your log immediately after experiencing the issue (and closing GameEx)

This thread will be beneficial to you in learning how to access that information. Thanks!

I have gotten my tank stick to work in mame outside of game ex but when I try to play the game through game ex it does not remember my settings and everything I configured doesn't work anymore through game ex, but it still does when I run mame without game ex. Do I need to reinstall game ex after I get everything configured?