All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Never played this... when I was a kid I played mainly on my C64 and the Green Beret port was pretty awful. Plain unplayable. Gave it a try when I saw it here and I find it surprisingly good. So good in fact I spent the whole weekend with it

So:

initials SMA

rules as per post #1

MAME 146

score 92,720

Will go for 100k and - of course - 4th place tomorrow :)

post-9906-0-08156500-1397416967_thumb.pn

Never played this... when I was a kid I played mainly on my C64 and the Green Beret port was pretty awful. Plain unplayable. Gave it a try when I saw it here and I find it surprisingly good. So good in fact I spent the whole weekend with it

score 92,720

Will go for 100k and - of course - 4th place tomorrow :)

Nice score smario !! I've also played this game for the first time in our hi-score competition and I'm also close to joining the 100K+ club :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 2 weeks later...

222,210 :ph34r:
Lives: 3
Bonus Life: 30k, 70k, every 70k
Diff: Med / Normal
(no cont.)
Mame version: 0.143

Took me forever to get this score, love this game, excellent choice for high score comp!

GBphoto.jpg

• Like 1

@Dazz: I'll check on that.

I'm gonna play this. Looks like the arcade version of Rush'n Attack, which was hard if I remember but I used to play a lot so I can probably post a decent score. :)

DBM working fine.

*Updated DB/RSS.

• Like 1

Ahh Level 5 is fricking rediculous! But I can be happy with this on my first try. :)

I'm sure I can do better though, this is a game I actually am good at. Had to use a custom Xpadder profile set to 4-way though or the dude jumps randomly. :)

I'm gonna play a few more and see if I can top this, so you may want to hold off on the update.

post-680-0-61773500-1398755494_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I have the opposite - my dude refused to jump on occasions so i have UP on a button as a backup ^_^ My pad is 8 years old though and been dropped more than 100 times i'd say onto my wouldn't floor :D I really should put some time into this one - i deliberately posted a bad score to get my ass moving and i still neglected it :rolleyes: Nice score btw!...

...DBM still not connecting for me atm so i'll leave it to GC/Han for the time being otherwise the threads could get confusing. It's done this before and just righted itself. If it ain't connecting by tonight then i'll start worrying hehehe Oh and thanks for sorting them entries for me! Appreciate it boss :)

Here I come, Yung-Jedi. Thuggish Ruggish and whatnot. :P

My last game sucked so I'll be back another day. :)

post-680-0-39445200-1398759907_thumb.jpg

@Dazz: I'm able to connect fine, sorry if you're having issues. :(

• Like 1

I love it Adultery! Nice score! I love the competition - makes it way more fun to hide out from the world in my basement!

213k is a dope score. I might have to try and increase my best!

Kind of forgot I got this slightly improved score until I saw the photo on my phone this morning. Doesn't move me up the standings, but might as well post it.

It maybe didn't move you up the standings, but you are now a 150K+ player ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

Ahh Level 5 is fricking rediculous! But I can be happy with this on my first try. :)

I'm sure I can do better though, this is a game I actually am good at. Had to use a custom Xpadder profile set to 4-way though or the dude jumps randomly. :)

I'm gonna play a few more and see if I can top this, so you may want to hold off on the update.

attachicon.gif429201420937-1.jpg

Nice Score, Didn't know you had it in you! :)

Wow, I don't know wether that was a zing or a compliment! LOL!

Your always saying your unable to compete with some of us, yet you came in with your score and smoked near enough all the competition :P

It's less about being able to compete and more about not having time to sit and play for a few hours. Fortunately lately I've had a few large orders on Discogs, and part of selling off my vinyl means I have to rip it to FLAC. Since my cabinet and my turntables are in close proximity to each other, I have been doing a lot of gaming the past week or two... Which has greatly improved my ability to compete.

Unfortunately though, I seem to only be playing hi-score games (not that this is a bad thing). :)

Now it's your turn to step up to the plate and give me some competition so I don't run away with the leaderboard. LOL!

• 3 months later...