All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Golden Axe

Well as per my above post I finished it myself

Strength: 235.00

I'm not even sure I got hit by any enemy.

I think you missed my score above GC. ;)

LOL We replied at the exact same minute :)

Nice score Ray and congratz on finishing the game !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Cool, I must overlooked that Mame Offender post. I think you missed my score above GC. ;)

I love the ending on this game when all the characters escape from the arcade machine and run down the street.

SPOILER!! Sheesh :wacko::blink:<_<

• Like 1

Total Strength ---》264.5

That's a BIG improvement. From 147,5 to 264,5 strength. Nice :)

A half month to go. Will you score be enough to win this month's banner ? ...let's wait and see ;)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 2 weeks later...

In before the end of the month. I would have done better but I died jumping th bridge on 5 and fell off the edge on 7. I may try one more time but there's no way I can beat MO. That score is recockulous. :)

post-680-0-89667200-1398836357_thumb.jpg

Only 1-2 days left to try and beat KRC's top score and win the Game of the Month signature banner !

You mean MO's??! ^_^ (i think Den has been on the sauce guys :P )

@dazz,

I can't help it if I'm so popular! ;)

Oops, my bad. Had too much sauce indeed...."Rickey's World Famous Sauces" by Billy Mitchell :P

BillmitchellSauceExpert1.jpg

In before the end of the month. I would have done better but I died jumping th bridge on 5 and fell off the edge on 7. I may try one more time but there's no way I can beat MO. That score is recockulous. :)

attachicon.gif4302014123534-1.jpg

Mo's score is indeed recockulous hahaha :lol:

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 2

Strength 138,

settings all per tourney.

those 2 two scores are nuts, i tried to beat them all night, no luck.

nice scores boys. I got so close with Death Adder, just couldn't seal the deal.

post-26673-0-36091500-1398929727_thumb.j

• Like 1

A huge congratulations to our April GOTM Winner:

Mame Offender - Strength 264.5 (link)

His score was better than all others this month. Join us in acknowledging his accomplishment! As a bonus Mame Offender; GC will be in contact with you regarding your special signature badge!

Even though the April GOTM competition is over, that doesn't mean you can't keep playing this game to try and match wits with everybody. You can still play and submit scores and climb our Leaderboard Ladder. You just won't be able to earn the coveted Signature Badge of Honor!

• Like 5

Strength 138,

settings all per tourney.

those 2 two scores are nuts, i tried to beat them all night, no luck.

nice scores boys. I got so close with Death Adder, just couldn't seal the deal.

attachicon.gifphoto.JPG

Sorry I missed your submission. Consider it recorded!

- Updated OP, DB, RSS :)

Congratz Mame Offender winning this Game of the Month Edition. You and KRC were the only two who were able to clear the game B)

You'll receive your special signature badge in the next few days ;)

And quoting Han: "You can still play and submit Golden Axe hi-scores and climb our Leaderboard Ladder"

Updated LB

• Like 1

Congratulations MO! Much deserved. :) I wonder if anyone is going to challenge you to that golden spot??

OFF TOPIC:

BillmitchellSauceExpert1.jpg

Some of you may have wondered: "What's with the 'HP' in Dazz's name?" Study the pic and you'll get a clue :P In particular something brown heheh. A certain generation of Brits will now likely understand, the rest... probably not ^_^

• Like 1

All I see is what looks like an HP brand, but aside from that I have no clue as to the importance. :)

Dude! Go watch King of Kong. Do it now. Do not do anything else. :D Kidding, but I bet you'd find it highly enjoyable. And you'd discover the identity of our friend Mr. Mitchell up there (for better or worse :lol:).

OFF TOPIC:

Some of you may have wondered: "What's with the 'HP' in Dazz's name?" Study the pic and you'll get a clue :P In particular something brown heheh. A certain generation of Brits will now likely understand, the rest... probably not ^_^

Heh ... the sauce of manliness! But not as manly as Marmite. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Actually I don't have too much of an idea what I'm talking about, other than I gather HP Sauce is kinda sorta a rough equivalent of A1 Sauce in the States, and Marmite tastes (and smells) like ... sweaty gym socks? What can I say I'm a wanna-be Brit! :lol:

Any hoo ... congrats once again to Mame Offender on a remarkable Golden Axe win!

Billy Mitchell makes me want to puke in my mouth and choke on it. ;)

PS: Although I do know of brown sauce (we are what the swanky food network people call 'foodies'), I thought you were just a huge fan of HP computers. Lol!