All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Popeye

This month's competition is over! We crown our winner GimmeClassics

That being said, please remember that you can continue to play this game and submit new high scores. Don't let GC be the top winner forever!

Thanks Han :)

...I definitely expect others to beat my hi-score !! I'd like to be challenged > so eat some spinach and play some Popeye :P:D

Don't feel bad, I'm pretty much in the same boat. My HDD died and I'm waiting on the replacement. I can get it to boot up for a little while, but not long enough to keep it running. When I can, I'm going to try a real quick mass copy onto the new drive and hope for the best. Shouldn't be anything screwed up since all the registry is on the C drive and this is the 'M' drive. Only files here. But once all is said and done, I plan on participating and posting a score up too.

Grr; wow this is a tough game to get on the score board for. I made it half way through level 2 before losing my last life, but only got like 12k, minimum is 20k so I didn't even get to keep a score. Crazy good job guys that are on our board.

Sorry I wasn't around much this month. I really did want to participate. Time just got away from me; then family came into town. Congrats 70,000 is a pretty big score.

BTW, I played one game of this today while waiting for the furnace repair guy, and I just noticed the Spinach. I lost my last life before I could grab it. I bet that would have been helpful to know. <_<

Sorry I wasn't around much this month. I really did want to participate. Time just got away from me; then family came into town. Congrats 70,000 is a pretty big score.

BTW, I played one game of this today while waiting for the furnace repair guy, and I just noticed the Spinach. I lost my last life before I could grab it. I bet that would have been helpful to know. <_<

Thanks Stephen and no need to feel sorry ! You're welcome to play in our Hi-score Competition anytime !

...and yes: Popeye and eating Spinach is a good combo :D:P

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good score, GC!! This game harbors awkward controls and takes some rhythm to get anywhere with it.

I am pretty happy with my efforts on this one today! My new personal high! :rolleyes:

post-25790-0-63543700-1393740199_thumb.j

post-25790-0-02284300-1393740237_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

My last submission before bed. :)

post-680-0-03583500-1398771030_thumb.jpg

The trick here is to punch the condor when you can, it's worth 1k each time and he's easy to hit. ;)

• Like 1

My last submission before bed. :)

attachicon.gif429201462801-1.jpg

The trick here is to punch the condor when you can, it's worth 1k each time and he's easy to hit. ;)

You've submitted some pretty nice hi-scores today !! A solid third place...."strong to the finich cause he eats his spinach" :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...