All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Tapper

Trust me, that score won't last long. That's like, what, two more tips? I got this. :-)

Looking forward to it, not sure I'll match my previous score as I struggled with that, but I will have a try

...looking at both of your Tapper hi-scores I guess you guys have had a lot of real-life practice right...? :lol::P:P

Updated Leaderboard > @ KRC: you have moved up quite a few spots !!

I was close, but then I got crazy in the club throwing too many drinks. :)

I'll play again after I finish downloading Brutal Legend, if that ever finishes (curse you, DSL and your slow 7 mb top speed! Curse you!!!)

That's the only thing about Steam I hate is the download engine. It should download while I play another game instead of pausing, that's just lame.

I was close, but then I got crazy in the club throwing too many drinks. :)

I'll play again after I finish downloading Brutal Legend, if that ever finishes (curse you, DSL and your slow 7 mb top speed! Curse you!!!)

That's the only thing about Steam I hate is the download engine. It should download while I play another game instead of pausing, that's just lame.

Brutal Legend... interesting game. I never finished it on my Xbox... Jack Black and Ozzy are in it, that's cool. Oh, and I'd KILL for your 7mb speed, even if it is DSL. I have cable..Road Runner, and it's only 2mb (even though we're paying for 10, but we don't get it). I only get the 2mb if it's 3:00am and I'm downloading from USENET.

Wow. Out of practice here, I guess. I also hate Stage 5.

ExedExes - 43,800 - settings per original post in MAMEUI32 0.141

I wish I was even close to this score....I really need some practice :wacko:Note to myself: "stop drinking beer and start playing Tapper" :P

Nice score, This game is not as easy as it looks.

I definitely agree... a lot of things happening at one time :blink:

Updated OP, DB, RSS, LB

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like my hi-score back please and thank you. :) Enjoy 2nd place, Exes. I hear the weather is nice there. LOL!

If I ever refurbish a cabinet for a single game, it would be this one. Well, probably Tron, but this one is a close 2nd. :)

post-680-0-96274600-1398765481_thumb.jpg

I would like my hi-score back please and thank you. :) Enjoy 2nd place, Exes. I hear the weather is nice there. LOL!

attachicon.gif429201445704-1.jpg

You sure know how to tap a beer. "Beer and good eye/hand coordination" > a nice combo this game :lol:

Great job Adultery !! :)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

It was for the few days I was there, but I respectfully ask for my position back now.

ExedExes - 69,225

:ph34r:

post-25936-0-41760000-1399002472_thumb.p

/me whistles

I'll just go ahead and leave this here... :ph34r:

post-680-0-36458500-1399265972_thumb.jpg

Made it to Level 11... Wow the outer space bar is super hard!

Please don't beat me again ExedExes, I really can't do much better. Lol!

I do enjoy the friendly fire however. ;)

/me whistles

I'll just go ahead and leave this here... :ph34r:

attachicon.gif542014115716-2.jpg

Made it to Level 11... Wow the outer space bar is super hard!

Nice comeback Adultery !! You're the first to break the 70K !! You've added more than 12K to your best score B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Well technically I added 5k my first run {which wasn't enough for the top spot}, then 7k. ;)

I coasted through the 2 last levels on one guy, and my thumb was getting sore. I honestly don't think I can do any better than that, but I'd be willing to try. :)