All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Nitroball

Nice work rtkiii :) > getting closer to your first position on Nitro Ball. Keep up the good work....(not too good I hope LOL ;) )

Leaderboard updated

[@ Adultery: updated xml-file with the new submission by rtkiii]

Come on guys, you can do better than this...LOL ;) It's our Game of the Month !!! LOL ;)

So, ....my strategy for Nitro Ball

Level 1

you can use your secondary weapon 2 times per level. So you have to use it wisely :)

The first time I use my secondary weapon (spinning orbs) is at the screen where you get the counter which goes from 10 till 0 (see screen below; notice the counter at top center of screen). When you use your secondary weapon at this point you can collect all the bonus treasures the cheerleaders are throwing at ya. Collect them points !!!

The second time I use my secondary weapon is when trying to defeat the level 1 Boss (see second screen below)

post-10451-0-96687700-1371419822_thumb.p

post-10451-0-78070700-1371419843_thumb.p

Level 2

Again, you can use your secondary weapon 2 times per level.

The first time I use my secondary weapon is at the screen where you encounter the tanks. At this screen you also have a counter which goes from 10 till 0 (see screen below; notice the counter at the top of the screen). When the tanks are defeated you can again collect a lot of treasures / points. :)

The second time I use my secondary weapon is again when I'm facing the level 2 Boss.

post-10451-0-83621700-1371419865_thumb.p

Hope this will help you out collecting them points ;)

Good luck with Nitro Ball !

GC

• 2 weeks later...

I can't even get past the first boss! Lol!

tell me bout it lol i just tried this game for the first time and lol i suck! it quirky though :D but i seriously haven't played a game like this since... erm... what was it called again? Adultery? You know the one it was called erm... i got it! "Break Radio's"! I knew it would come to me. I'll get back to you on this one :P

-EDIT- had another try =p 2,773,260

My nam is AAA coz i kept on firing even when gamover lol

i'll get this eventually ^^

post-6865-0-82380400-1372216856_thumb.pn

Nice Score Dazzle ! :) ........ when you play more of our hi-score games you will easily improve your Leaderboard position :) Good luck !

And to all others: there are just a couple of days left to try and become the winner of Game of the Month - June 2013 !!!

So I welcome you to try and beat my hi-score ;) I have posted my strategy to play Nitro Ball in post #28

Happy hi-scoring !

GC

Leaderboard updated

I was playing this last night and tbh, id never played it before. I cant post my score because i kept continuing. Its a fun game! Reminds me of Smash TV/Total Carnage.

Congrats!!!! on the win. I didn't play this a ton but I think I tried about 20 times and never go past my 1st score :) - I'll get you this month! :)

• Like 1

Thank you Rtkiii ! Nitro Ball is one hectic game but a lot of fun :) And remember, you can still play and submit scores for Nitro Ball. It will be changed back to a regular game.

Game of the Month of July is Wonder Boy 3. I have asked Han to create the new GOTM-thread but he has problems with his computer. When I do not get a reaction from him today or tomorrow I'll ask one of the admins / mods to help me out.

Thanks again !

• 2 months later...

taken me a while to get anything near worthy on this one!

score > 2028360

Great to see a new Nitro Ball hi- score :)

I really enjoy playing this game. A lot of things happening at once. A kind of weird but fun game to play :)

I actually still hope somebody will beat my topscore and motivate me to play this game more ;)

Thank you for your submission be77amy. It's much appreciated you've joined our competition. You've already submitted hi-scores for quite a few games. Your enthusiasm is very welcome :)

See this post if you want to read my Nitro Ball gameplay strategy.

Updated OP, DB, LB, RSS

I'm definitely gonna revisit this one. out of curiosity how far did you get when you got that score?

I got to pretty much the end of level 2 with my run of 3,873,690.

You just have to use your secondary weapon wisely and collect as much treasures as you can get :)

It's a fun game to play ! I'll definitely play this again :)