All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

This game is hard enough on medium difficulty, it is even tougher on HARD!

My first submission:

Dip switch settings as per post 1

post-25790-0-26290800-1393712282_thumb.j

Mame v 0.122

post-25790-0-69571100-1393712251_thumb.j

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys!

I'm new at this, I'm on Mame 0.143, I should be HARD correct?

MEDIUM is only for 0.106?
Thanks for verifying!

Hello Yung-Jedi,

You're very welcome to our hi-score competition :)

The game settings for each of our hi-score games are mentioned in the first post. You're right about the hard difficulty setting for Mario Bros (Twin Galaxies default setting). Medium setting only counts for Mame version 0.106

Good luck playing our hi-score games. A top 10 position on each of our hi-score games will earn you points for your Leaderboard position :) I'll sent you a personal message tomorrow with some additional info. You can however submit a hi-score right away if you'd like to :)

Good luck and most important have fun !!

~ GC

Cool, thanks much Gimme Classics! This is awesome & a lot of fun, thanks for moderating, my buddy MNMax21 got me all hooked up on this deal.

I've got a good score for Green Beret I'll try to post soon, and I'll work on a Mario one.

[email protected] is the best way to reach me and/or these posts.

Thanks again & take care man!

• Like 1

148,350 :blink:

Lives: 3

Bonus: 20k

Dif: HARD

Mame vers: 0.143

I love this game, it just might be the G.O.A.T.

Creepin on Ah Come Up

photo.jpg

Geez, doubled my score. I probably should've never told him about the high-score comp. haha

Now there is work to be done. I knew it was trouble when he mentioned something about a third bonus level, huh? I've made it to two. AH well.

• Like 1

Awesome, thanks much guys! It's super cool to be on here w/ you radical gaming dudes!

Yeah, getting perfect on all 3 bonus rounds really helps your score (the 3rd round is right before the evil frozen falling drips).

The 3rd bonus round is nuts as all platforms quickly go invisible, leaving your jumping all up to memory! Much like a blindfolded Jedi training session ;)

Also, you can cherry pick off that blue fireball (only gives you 200), the red fireball is money (gives you 1000), however the red fireball quickly gets pissed off, rapidly increasing in speed - and often leaves me with toasted nugz.

@MNMax21 - I love your Northern Lights signature, lookin hot man.

I'd love to see Frogger & Dig Dug on the comp, I will find the correct forum and vote later, I also hope to fire up Golden Ax later (great selection)!

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks much guys! It's super cool to be on here w/ you radical gaming dudes!

....Also, you can cherry pick off that blue fireball (only gives you 200), the red fireball is money (gives you 1000), however the red fireball quickly gets pissed off, rapidly increasing in speed - and often leaves me with toasted nugz.

You're very welcome Yung-Jedi. May the force be with you !!

Nice Mario Bros. score btw B)

I'd love to see Frogger & Dig Dug on the comp, I will find the correct forum and vote later, I also hope to fire up Golden Ax later (great selection)!

Golden Axe is our Game of the Month of April. About two days left to win this month's banner. Good luck :)

As for Frogger > up until now all of our games have in-game hi-score tables with the possibility to enter your initials. That's why Frogger and Pac-Man are not part of our competition (yet). If everybody should use Adultery's hi-score snapper we could also allow these games as the snapper creates a seperate overlay with your initials :)

Game on !

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...