All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Flood Control

Stu1983

Is it possible to have the search Flood Control relaxed a little?

Maybe it's just my bad vocabulary skills but I'm forever searching for a misspelled word, I immediately try to correct my mistake but have to wait 30 seconds to search again.

It also makes it a pain to find something when you're not sure what term to search for e.g. 1st result returns nothing useful so you rephrase the search term.

I understand the benefits of having it enabled but can it just be relaxed a little to something like 'x' posts in a 5 minute window

I've stopped using the search because the flood control is so harsh especially if the search is just a word off and you want to refine it you have to wait another 30 seconds. 10 seconds or so it would be a lot better, but since the flood was implemented I found it faster to just use google then filter by the GameEx site to list all possible threads.

Edited by Draco1962
This thread is now closed. If the problem re-occurs, please start a new thread.