All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

3D Console Models

Stu1983

Hey Stu,

Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't they just exported to .PNG, .tif, .bmp for 2D format , and I think if you have Pro Sketchup you can export 3D models to various file extensions like .3ds and .dxf etc.. But I doubt these work in GameEx. :(

I also think .eps is also supported in sketchup.

If using sketchup, open the model, then file -->export -->2D model, and save as. PNG for example and these will show in GameEx.

mmmhh.... we have this thread:

there are about 30 models from consoles. if you want them to use in GameEx, they need to be in a ".x" format. name them the same as the logo.png for the consoles and put away the png´s. after doing this, they should show up in GameEx.

i like that we have that option, but sadly we have no control about the animation, lighting, etc. as this stuff is coded into GameEx allready.

anyway a nice looking feature in GameEx.

I believe that the spin axis is hard-coded within GameEx, so anything to allow for adjustments of this would require a feature request.. It might be possible to adjust the view so that image spins at a different angle relative to the axis within models prior to conversion.

I believe that the spin axis is hard-coded within GameEx, so anything to allow for adjustments of this would require a feature request..

exactly....

It might be possible to adjust the view so that image spins at a different angle relative to the axis within models prior to conversion.

nope... tried days to achieve this, but the animation or rotation is hardcoded within GameEx. i wish we could have more control for this, especially for the cabs.... who is interested in the backside of a cab :huh: , a 270degree rotation forth and back, would be much nicer IMO.

i did make a request allready ;)