All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[BUG] eBook & Media Library

AlphaUMi

I think I should report a couple of bugs:

1) In eBook reader, GameEx doesn't open CBZ files that have an accented letter in their names (like à è é ì ò).

This doesn't happen with pdf, where a file named "Là Là.pdf" can be opened with no issues. But if I try to open "Là Là.cbz"... well, I can't. I have to rename the file (for example, "La' La'.cbz").

2) Not sure if this is a bug, but when browsing in the Media Library, I see all the files in folders, including hidden ones like Folder.jpg (I made all of them hidden). Again, this doesn't happen while browsing in music, videos, images and ebooks menus, where a hidden file like Folder.jpg remains hidden as it is supposed to be.

I just felt I should report this.

Regards,

Alpha.

Uhm... issue #2 does not seem a bug... browsing images gives me the same result. It seems that this is rather a feature request: ability (or option) to not see hidden files if they are set as hidden in windows....

Issue #1 is still in question though...

I think issue one is an issue with unicode chars, which is indeed a bug. :)

However, for issue #2, Tom probably doesn't inspect FileAttributes of each file in the directory when he does the file list, so it would pick up all media as opposed to only media that's not "hidden".