All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: 

Add additional entries to Theme.ini file to allow for:

- Change size of Title Text

- Change color of Title Text using HTML code or verbose color entries

- Change color of Menu Text

1 minute ago, Draco1962 said:

ENHANCEMENT REQUEST: 

Add additional entries to Theme.ini file to allow for:

- Change size of Title Text

- Change color of Title Text using HTML code or verbose color entries

- Change color of Menu Text

Once ive finished with multi platform there will be new skinning features. internally known as V6 themes. I have a lot in my head right now but its going to be incredibly versatile and extensable\

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Enhancement request to Setup tools:

As someone who just got bit by needing LAV Filters installed (and not really knowing anything about LAV Filters), it'd be helpful to just include them as part of the installation process. Understanding that there may be licensing restrictions that would prevent this, if the setup tool had a way to show, under the Video settings, a sample video that says "You should see a video here. If not, go install the filters found here..." that would help folks who aren't aware additional installs are needed to make the product work.

See this discussion for additional details: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have a couple of GameEx Arcade Edition feature requests here that I think would aid navigation in the menus:

1) When navigating the games list in GameEx Arcade Edition, I find that it's easy to accidentally press left and right on the joystick and have the selected game jump to something I had not intended. Is there a way to allow only up and down inputs (no left/right) while navigating the games list, but to allow up, down, left, and right inputs in the "Search Games" menu?  I saw something about a setting called "Cab Control Friendly" that looks like it might address this to some degree, but when I run the setupwizard for GameEx Arcade edition, I can't see the option listed under the Input section, and when manually editing the gameex.ini file to set CabControlFriendly=True it doesn't do anything.  Maybe just including an option like "Prevent left/right joystick input while navigating game lists" would do the trick.

2) In the Search Games menu of GameEx Arcade Edition, could you please make it possible to type the letters into the text field via keyboard, rather than being limited to only highlighting letters on the on-screen keyboard and entering them very slowly with the joystick?

Thanks!