All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 11.97

Tom Speirs

If development here and at EmuMovies keeps up like this support issues are gonna get buried. :(

Wonder if we can get together a news sub forum? Would help clean things up some and the people who need us can still get the help they're looking for.

/end suggestion

I think it is a good idea - as of late with all the updates from both Tom and Circo, the forum is starting to balloon like my email spam folder! The only thing I am not seeing here are the "enlargement" and "discreet singles dating" ads. :P

If development here and at EmuMovies keeps up like this support issues are gonna get buried. :(

Wonder if we can get together a news sub forum? Would help clean things up some and the people who need us can still get the help they're looking for.

/end suggestion

+1. I did IM Tom about this so hopefully we'll get a response to it.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. It was hard for me to say anything negative, especially when it involves progression. ;)

Wow!, I knew I should have turned off 'auto-update'. Now, after updating to this version, I have to click 'OK' to a box with a font name, OVER 200 times before gameex starts!!! Any ideas?, this happening to others? I'm on win7 64 bit

There's another thread about this already. We're aware of the problem and I'm sure it'll be addressed soon (Tom needs sleep too!! LOL)

I hate being the bearer of bad news and I know this isnt really a problem but since it was mentioned in the fixes section I figured I would mention it.That plus some users might not browse the forums and will think this is a bug an keep re-reporting it

The setup Wizard does not save your choice when selecting a preference (low,mid,high,v high)it still defaults to medium and it keeps changing the reduce cpu utilization to yes when I set it to no. :)

I hate being the bearer of bad news and I know this isnt really a problem but since it was mentioned in the fixes section I figured I would mention it.That plus some users might not browse the forums and will think this is a bug an keep re-reporting it

The setup Wizard does not save your choice when selecting a preference (low,mid,high,v high)it still defaults to medium and it keeps changing the reduce cpu utilization to yes when I set it to no. :)

I am unable to duplicate. Settings are saved when making a preference. Also chainging that particular setting also is saved when changing. The radio button checked is the only thing that is not saved which again is purely cosmetic. I'd have to see the results. Maybe remote me in after awhile.

I am unable to duplicate. Settings are saved when making a preference. Also chainging that particular setting also is saved when changing. The radio button checked is the only thing that is not saved which again is purely cosmetic. I'd have to see the results. Maybe remote me in after awhile.

Im not sure what the deal is.Im also sure its cosmetic.Just thought I would mention it for reasons mentioned in above post ;)

Im not sure what the deal is.Im also sure its cosmetic.Just thought I would mention it for reasons mentioned in above post ;)

Something has got to be wrong if your Reduce CPU Utilization setting isn't being saved. Other than that it's still cosmetic in relation to this.

Something has got to be wrong if your Reduce CPU Utilization setting isn't being saved. Other than that it's still cosmetic in relation to this.

Ok check this out.When im in the setup wiz and i change it back to very high,that is what is changing the reduce cpu back to yes. :P

Although shouldnt it be the other way around?if you choose low or medium shouldnt that change reduce cpu to yes,not no? :huh: