All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

ANNC: Nologic

Tom Speirs

It is with deep regret that I have to announce that Nologic has unfortunatly had to have been banned from the forums indefinitly.

The long and the short of it is he had a disagreement with Ben AKA Headkaze, and regardless of what the disagreement was about he became extremely abusive, and its a shame but he just could not be civil about it depsite all or our efforts to try and passify him. All the mods tried to be ethical in all our dealing with him, but he would not try to resolve things civily. This in itself breaks the forum rules. The forum rules have to apply to everyone, even moderators or those with equivalent status.

I would like to stress I really did not want this to happen, but if we let Nologic back on the forum now, he would just raise hell.

He's very angry and upset and I do see his point and why he feels like this, but unfortunatly he needs to stay banned.

We tried to deal with things best we could, nobody's perfect, and perhaps I could have handled things better. I have to look to myself if there's blame here, but we did our best at the time.

He is now disgruntled with Ben (Headkaze) and myself, and you may see him joining under false credentials and trying to bait us. The reason I am announcing this publicly is because I dont want that to happen.

Its a HUGE loss to the community, but believe me when I say there was no other way.

Sorry Nologic, and sorry community.