All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 Backglass Images

Ginsonic

Hi Guys,

I just created three backglass images for the new Pinball FX2 Pack "The Force Awakens" for 16:9 FullHD screens (format 2560x1440).

Edit: The backglass images and videos are on FTP now (PinballX/Other Uploads/Ginsonic/Artwork/Pinball FX2) !

Preview:

Preview - Star Wars - The Force Awakens 1.png

Preview - Star Wars - The Force Awakens 2.png

Preview - Star Wars - Might of the First Order.png

• Like 4

Sweet! Having both images and videos afford us greater flexibility with our systems. Some users will eschew using backglass videos for still images due to system limitations while others with more capable systems will prefer to have videos on every monitor.

Thanks for these, they are great! All I need now are the animated back glasses for Portal, Ant-Man, and the tables for the Balls of Glory pack, and DMD videos for the same through the Force Awakens pack and my FX2 displays will be complete!

Thanks for these, they are great! All I need now are the animated back glasses for Portal, Ant-Man, and the tables for the Balls of Glory pack, and DMD videos for the same through the Force Awakens pack and my FX2 displays will be complete!

As soon as my cab is complete (will it ever be ? :P ) I will see, what I can do...

your Table Videos without Audio without Sound?

Is it maybe possible to get it with Sound?

Greetings from Cold Cold Stuttgart

Yes, the current table videos are recorded without sound, probably I will provide separate audio files or dubbed new videos later on !

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...