All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx 18.63

(13 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

GameEx - HTPC Gaming Front end.

The GameEx frontend.
Latest version.
Full install.

To get started quickly and easily with MAME try the system pack:

What's New in Version 18.63   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 6

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

ClassicGMR

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I found GameEx in 2011 when I really started to work on my emulation setups. I tried a few but came back to GameEx because it is just easy to set up, has a ton of configuration and theme options, it looks beautiful, the system it is fronting looks very professional... and, most importantly, it works!  Over the years I have checked out other programs but lost interest. They were too complicated, not enough features or too spartan looking. I always keep GameEx. The community is fabulous and the support is top notch. I use it so much I bought 2 lifetime licenses. Recommend it? Often and to whomever will listen. :)

image0.thumb.jpeg.8c33d3f9bc5582d62fbe4f08468d2ac4.jpeg

Link to review
Draco1962

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

One of the best, all around HTPC and Gaming Frontends bar none.

• Like 3
Link to review
Timheatherh

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

It seems to work great so far so I paid for a lifetime membership, nag screen still there though.

Link to review
Magus

I have dabbled in other frontends, but none offer the same level of functionality, flexibility, automation, and customization as GameEx. It doesn't look as fancy as some others, but those others are a complete mess to use, unless you never want to add or customize anything ever. Tom Speirs is the man!

Link to review
Tubes

Over two decades ago I bought a lifetime license. I haven't done much with emulators Etc. for many years. When I started to look in that direction again, there was no question... GameEX. I had no idea what my old credentials were, but without hesitation, I purchased another lifetime license. Great program, fair price.

Link to review
Amilcar

It's the first time using GameEx.  Use it for HOGames and GameEXArcade for other emulation.

When Using GameEXArcade and saving my emulator paths, the ini file , when I imported the ini file back, all the paths that I had entered were still there.

But with GameEx , it don't seem to save the entered paths. eg: Paths to BoxArt, or VideoSnap etc.

Is this the norm, or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks

Link to review
Tipman92

very good work here!! new to this but I can tell this site is great.. Looking forward to this new adventure!!!

Link to review
falafel

The BEST arcade game front-end packages I have ever tried! I am extremely impressed!

Link to review